Buying A Home
Buying a home is an exciting and complex adventure. It can also be a very time-consuming and costly one if you’re not familiar with all aspects of the process, and don’t have all the best information and resources at hand.
One of our specialties is representing the best interests of area buyers throughout the home buying process. Our comprehensive, high-quality services can save you time and money, as well as make the experience more enjoyable and less stressful.
If you’re like most people, buying a home is the biggest investment you will ever make. So whether you’re buying a starter home, your dream home or an investment property, why not take advantage of our experience and make the most informed decisions you can, every step of the way?
Buying Your First Home? Team Junell Can Help!
You might be a bit afraid of or intimidated by the whole process of buying your first home. As your Realtor, it’s our job to guide you, from beginning to end.
We will take the time to go through each and every step of the buying process. There are no dumb questions!
Together, we will consider:
- How much can you really afford?
- How to qualify for a mortgage.
- How much cash you should put down.
- How to buy a home with little or nothing down.
- What it takes to get approved for financing. What banks and other financial institutions are looking for.
- How much your payments will be.
- The tax advantages of buying.
- Is renting or buying better for you?
- How to find the best opportunities
- How to negotiate not only the best price, perhaps more important the best terms.
- How to get from being in contract to closing in a smooth and hassle free way.