We are currently looking to fill the following position:
Position open as of 12/1/18
Description: We are looking for an exceptional Executive Assistant who is willing and able to earn the right to be an Assistant Executive. This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems. The Executive Assistant is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted. This individual may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence and stability.
An Executive Assistant is deeply committed to supporting the lead agent in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team. As the success of the team grows, this individual will be responsible for hiring, training, and leading additional team members to ensure all administrative tasks of the lead agent’s business continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
You are a fast learner, have excellent communication skills, very strong computer skills and are extremely organized with attention to detail. This is not an entry-level position. Real Estate license preferred or motivated to become licensed as quickly as possible.
- 2+ plus years of administrative support experience in a demanding and challenging environment.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook is required. MS-Publisher & QuickBooks experience desirable.
- Excellent grammatical, editing and proofreading skills required.
- Excellent organizational, filing, and prioritization skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Administrative training in business, office administration strongly desired.
- Ability to make solid business decisions, problem-solve, and quickly switch tasks in a highly dynamic work environment.
- Proven ability to exercise high degree of confidentiality and objectivity.
- Ability to work in a team setting and conduct and present oneself in a highly professional manner with both internal and external clients and personnel.
- Proven ability to set priorities and work independently with little or no supervision.
- Ability to receive and provide constructive feedback on work performance.
- Have a deep caring for seniors who are in transition.
- Have a NV Real Estate license or motivated to become licensed as soon as possible.
Salary Package: Salary based on experience + Profit Share
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
Benefits: Vacation, Paid Holidays
Applying for this position:
1) If you would like to apply for this position and can truthfully answer ‘Yes’ to the requirements, then download and complete the “Applicant Questionnaire (PDF)” in your hand writing.
2) Upload the Applicant Questionnaire along with your resume as a single PDF. Uploads without these two items will not be considered.
- Applicant Questionnaire (PDF)