We are currently looking to fill the following position:
Client Care Coordinator
Position open as of 1/31/2022
We are looking for a Client Care Coordinator who is willing and able to provide exceptional levels of service to clients and the real estate team alike. You are passionate about achievement and draw energy from working with people.
You will be committed to supporting the lead agent, sellers and buyers through the home selling and buying process, as well as growing his/her own skills.
You will complete tasks the right way the first time with a high degree of quality. This individual will exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence and stability.
You are a fast learner, have excellent communication skills, very strong computer skills and are extremely organized with attention to detail. This is not an entry-level position. Real Estate license preferred or motivated to become licensed.
What you will do:
- Be the first point of contact in handling phone inquiries
- Prepare agent materials for client consultations
- Schedule service providers on behalf of team members and clients
- Communicate weekly with active clients, providing updates and what they can expect next
- Confirm client consultation appointments on behalf of agents
- Develop expert knowledge regarding local market conditions and pricing trends
- Evaluate showing feedback and reevaluate pricing as needed
- Provide administrative support to executive assistant & move manager
- Make outbound reminder and follow up calls to monthly seminar attendees
- May meet with sellers to accomplish necessary repairs, improvements, and cleaning
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- 2+ plus years of administrative support experience in a demanding and challenging environment with a focus on client service.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook/Email is required.
- Excellent grammatical, editing and proofreading skills required.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Administrative training in business & office administration
- Ability to make solid business decisions, problem-solve, and operate in a highly dynamic work environment.
- Proven ability to exercise high degree of confidentiality and objectivity.
- Ability to work in a team setting and conduct and present oneself in a highly professional manner with both internal and external clients and personnel.
- Proven ability to set priorities and work independently with little or no supervision.
- Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
- High school graduate, preferably Bachelor’s Degree
- Real estate license preferred
Salary Package: $38,000 to $60,000 based on experience + Profit Share
Hours: 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
Benefits: Vacation, Paid Holidays. Health Insurance, Retirement Plan
Applying for this position:
1) If you would like to apply for this position and can truthfully answer ‘Yes’ to the requirements, then download and complete the “Applicant Questionnaire (PDF)” in your hand writing.
2) Upload the Applicant Questionnaire along with your resume as a single PDF. Uploads without these two items will not be considered.
- Applicant Questionnaire (PDF)