Please let us know as soon as possible if you plan on being away for more than a day at any time prior to closing.
Please call your escrow officer or us right away if you answer YES NOW OR at any time during the escrow period to the following questions:
- Is the property being held in a trust, partnership or corporation?
- Are the sellers using a Power of Attorney to sign closing papers?
- Are any of the sellers in title incapacitated or deceased?
- Has a change in marital status occurred for any of the seller’s since you signed your purchase agreement contract?
- Do the sellers reside out of Nevada?
- Are the sellers exchanging this property (1031 exchange)?
- Have sellers been involved in Bankruptcy proceedings in the last 7 years?
- Do the sellers have any federal, state or county tax liens against them personally or against their property?
Notifying your escrow officer will ensure a timely close and prevent unnecessary delays!