While we all deal with the coronavirus, all seminars will be conducted online via video conference (Zoom) with the ability to also call in from your phone to listen in.
For step by step directions for joining one of our Online Seminars (Zoom), click here on
- This event has passed.
COVID-19: Real Estate Impact – What You Need to Know
April 2 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
We have had many people ask us what impact the coronavirus (COVID-19) will have on our local real estate market. While we don’t have a crystal ball or all the answers, on this 45 minute video/tele conference (phone call in or video conference), we are going to share our best researched information, observations and experience on the following:
– Home Values – what to expect over the upcoming months
– Renters & Landlords – what you should be doing
– Buyer Opportunities / Mortgage Interest Rates / Refinancing
– Sellers – What does this mean for your plans?
– Local Resources for people needing help
We will also take your questions on the later part of the call.
When: Thursday, April 2nd at 10am
Webinar/Call-in space is limited, register to participate and to receive access details.
or call (775) 432-6398 to register.