While we all deal with the coronavirus, all seminars will be conducted online via video
conference (Zoom) with the ability to also call in from your phone to listen in.
For step by step directions for joining one of our Online
Seminars (Zoom), click here on
The Truth about Owning and Selling Real Estate
June 10 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
As we age, so do the homes we own. A question that often comes up is, how do you take care of your aging home when you can no longer do everything to keep it in good condition?
This is just one of many questions surrounding the ownership of real estate. At this seminar panelists will answer this and many other questions such as:
• When downsizing, should I buy or rent my next home? And should I move near family and/or friends?
• Should I keep my current home as a rental property or even a vacation property when I move?
• In this low interest rate environment would a rental property make for alternative stream of income?
• If I did rent my house for income and move into an apartment, what agencies or companies are out there? Are they reliable to manage my property both financially and for upkeep? What are the tax implications?
• How should I be holding title to my current home and why is this so important? How does a Deed Upon Death fit into this?