People say the thought of moving out of a home they have lived in for decades is often overwhelming. They allow fear and anxiety about the downsizing process to cause them to stay in a place or situation that no longer serves their needs.
Learn how other men, women, and couples just like you have overcome their fears and made the decision to downsize. Our panel of actual down-sizers will answer these questions and more:
- What were the challenges you faced when downsizing?
- What are the pros and cons in your experience?
- How did you manage the details of such a move?
- What would you do differently if you had to do it again?
- Margaret & Michael – Downsized from a ~3200sqft home in Reno to a 2-bedroom senior living apartment in Reno, ~1,130sqft.
- Nancy – Downsized from ~3,500sqft home in Reno and purchased a 2 bed/2.5 bath condo in Reno, ~1800sqft.
- Julia – Downsized from ~2,000ft home and 10-acre ranch in Fallon to a 1-bedroom senior living apartment in Sparks, ~720sqft.