We understand that exposure for your home is more than a sign in the yard and an Ad in the paper.
Our Objectives Are The Following:
- To assist in getting as many qualified buyers as possible into your home until it is sold.
- To communicate to you weekly the results of our activities.
- To assist you in negotiating the highest net dollar value and the best terms for you… between you and the buyer.
The Following Are The Steps We Take To Get A Home sold… The “Pro-Active Approach”:
- Suggest and advise as to any changes you may want to make in your property to make it more saleable or that would cause it to sell for a higher price.
- Arrange a pre-inspection of your home to mitigate any surprises when negotiating with a buyer. Thus, maximizing your bottom line and at the same time making your transaction as smooth as possible.
- Obtain pre-title commitment on your behalf to minimize any title challenges at closing.
- Professional photography of your home to maximize buyer interest via internet marketing and print media.
- Price your home competitively – to open the market vs. narrowing the market.
- Develop a list of features of your home for the brokers/agents to use with their potential buyers.
- Promote your home at our company sales meeting.
- Direct Mail – “Coming Soon” or “Just Listed” color postcards targeted to the most likely buyers for your home.
- Place your home on our local Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Market your home on over 350 internet sites to generate maximum exposure and buyer interest in your home (93% of buyers search for their next home online).
- Constantly update you as to any changes in the marketplace.
- Contact over the next seven days – our buyer leads, sphere of influence and past clients or their referrals and prospective buyers.
- Add additional exposure through a professional “For Sale” sign and lock-box.
- Hold your home open (with your agreement). Buyers are directly invited to view your home as advertised on Realtor.com, MLS, and on many other leading web sites.
- Whenever possible pre-qualify the prospective buyers.
- Keep you aware of the various methods of financing that a buyer might want to use.
- Follow-up on the salespeople who have shown your home…for their feedback and response.
- Assist you in arranging interim financing, if necessary.
- Represent you on all offer presentations to ensure we are negotiating the best possible price and terms for you.
- Handle all the follow-up upon a contract being accepted – inspections, contingencies, appraisal, mortgage, title and other closing procedures.
- Deliver your check at the closing.