There are many misconceptions about the use of both medical and non-medical marijuana in the state of Nevada. If you want to know more about the myths and realities associated with marijuana, Cannabidiol (CBD) and Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), you’ll want to watch this 90-minute panel discussion about cannabis as it relates to seniors.
Our expert panelists answered the following questions and much more:
- Does it really help with arthritis, pain, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s…?
- How will it interfere with my prescriptions?
- Is it safe?
- What else should I know?
- Leslie Baker, Director, Geriatric Pharmacy Services, Sanford Center for Aging, University of Nevada Reno
UNR. Sanford Center for Aging, Medication Therapy Management Program (775) 784-4774
- Ed Alexander, Co-owner/Founder, SoL Cannabis, (775) 451-7290 , Ed@solisbetter.com
Resources shared by panelists:
- https://solisbetter.com and click on Learn for helpful information.