One of the most difficult situations that a family can face is helping an elderly loved one find a new home and move into it. Whether a parent or grandparent simply wants to downsize to a smaller place or needs to move to an assisted living facility, we can help with this decision.
Busy people with families and careers of their own may not in a position to help their loved ones with this important move, fortunately we can step in and provide the information and services needed at this time. We can handle the details so you can concentrate on helping your parent or grandparents. We can also help such a person from becoming a burden on children and grandchildren during a move.
We have helped many families and individuals through this process and we can help you. Some of the services that we can provide at this difficult time include:
- Management of the sale of an existing home.
- Help locating a new home.
- Help locating an appropriate retirement community or assisted living facility.
- Help with packing and moving services.
- Help with estate or moving sales or auctions.
- Help arranging financing for the move and new home purchase.
- Help with cleaning, home repairs and yard maintenance.
- Help determining when to sell.
We can even help locate such services as home health care. There are professionals that provide in home care for persons with memory loss, Alzheimer’s disease and similar problems. We can help a family get in touch with such services so a loved one can stay in his or her home. No family has to go it alone when an elderly loved one needs help with a move.