Somewhere between touring new homes, sorting through your belongings and deciding what to take with you, it hits you: downsizing takes a lot of work. We understand that simplifying your life can be, well, rather complicated. Fortunately, though, making a transition doesn’t have to be an overwhelming experience.
We handle every moving detail with care, courtesy and excellence. We also provide emotional assistance and support to handle even the most difficult transitions.
Whether you need a little help getting started or you want someone to handle all the details for you, we have the solution for you.
We can help with your individual situation as well as offer solid advice on how to get your home ready for sale and coordinate any project – such as home repairs and landscaping – that will increase your home’s resale value putting more money in your pocket.
In addition to selling your home, we can assist you with any of the following services:
- Tours of homes and retirement communities
- Retirement community locator service
- Sorting, organizing and distributing household goods and family memories
- Packing and moving services
- Moving and estate sales
- Home repairs and lawn care
- Thorough house cleanings
- Utilities transfer and set-up
- Change of address cards
- Professional decorating
- New home set-up
- Removal of boxes and packing material
- Staging the home for sale
- Home sale and purchase
- Housewarming party
- Communication with family and friends during the moving process