Whether you need a little help getting started or guidance from now until when you are settled in your new home, we’re here to help.
A large part of our role as downsizing and rightsizing coaches, is helping people learn about and understand the various living options available. There are many different options, and everyone has different needs, desires, and financial resources.
A few ways we help those contemplating a move:
- Identification of possible living options
- What to look for in your new home
- Arranging tours of communities and questions to ask when visiting communities
Here are some of the living options available to consider:
- More manageable homes for aging in place (single story, no steps, amenities)
- 55+ Apartments for Rent
- 55+ Active Adult Communities for purchase
- Miner’s Village at Double Diamond by Double Diamond Homes
- Regency at Damonte Ranch
- Regency at Caramella
- Sierra Canyon at Sommerset
- Regency at Stonebrook
- Villa Toscana
- 55+ Manufactured Homes
We’re happy to provide you with additional information on each of the above.
We also have many wonderful senior living communities. Here are two links with further information on our web site:
We work closely with the staff at many of these communities and are always happy to make an introduction or arrange a community tour.
Knowing where to start with all these options can sometimes be overwhelming.
If you need some guidance or insight, we offer a complimentary consultation to explore goals, discuss the downsizing/rightsizing process and provide next steps.
To schedule a complimentary consultation, call us today at (775) 432-6300