As we age, so do the homes we own. We get many questions about what do with the current home when downsizing.
At this seminar panelists answered questions such as:
• When downsizing, should I buy or rent my next home? And should I move near family and/or friends?
• Should I keep my current home as a rental property or even a vacation property when I move?
• In this low interest rate environment would a rental property make for alternative stream of income?
• If I did rent my house for income and move into an apartment, what agencies or companies are out there? Are they reliable to manage my property both financially and for upkeep? What are the tax implications?
- Tony Chinnici, Real Property Management Corazon (775) 826-1414
- Annette & Brett Junell, Downsizing Coaches & Realtors, Junell Realty Group – Retired Moves Division @ Keller Williams (775) 432-6300